This is the sixth event in a series which started in 1995, and is intended to be held alternately on the Baltic Sea and Black Sea shore. The objective of the Conference is to provide for researchers, scientists and engineers the opportunity to present the progress of their work and to discuss related problems of current and mutual interest.
Institute of Electrical Engineering,
Technical University of Szczecin,
• Committee for Electrical Engineering, Polish Academy of Sciences
• Institute of Electrodynamics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences
• Division of Electrical Power Engineering, Russian Academy of Sciences
• St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University
• Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, Mykolayiv
• St. Petersburg State Transport University
• Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University)
• International Academy of Electrotechnical Sciences, Moscow
• Institute of Metallopolymeric Systems, Belarussian National Academy of Sciences
• Polish Association of Electrical Engineers
• Polish Society for Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering
• Polish Section of IEEE
• Polish Society for Biomedical Engineering
02 March 2004
Deadline to send application form and abstract (max.150 words)
15 March 2004
Notification of provisional acceptance together with instructions for preparation of camera-ready manuscripts
17 May 2004
Receipt of full text for final review
23 July 2004
Notification of final acceptance of the paper
20 August 2004
Deadline to send the registration form and transfer the payment
EXHIBITIONS AND ADVERTISING
Exhibitions and advertising presentations of products, equipment and software related to the scope of the Conference are planned. Companies and manufactures are invited to submit proposals to the Chairman of the International Organizing Committee by 31 May 2004.
Prospective authors are invited to submit by e-mail an abstract of max. 150 words in English to the Conference Secretariat, headed with paper title, author(s), name(s), affiliations, postal and e-mail addresses, fax and telephone numbers by the deadline shown. The name and address of the contact author should be clearly indicated. Accepted papers will appear in the Preprints, which will be distributed to the participants at the beginning of the Conference.
Expanded versions of papers selected by the Steering and Programme Committees, as well as by representatives of editors, will additionally appear after the Conference in the following journals: Elektrichestvo (Russia), Elektrotekhnika (Russia), Electromotion (Romania), Przeglad Elektrotechniczny (Poland), Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika (Ukraine).