The scientific programme will consist of both general and poster session is the following main subject areas:
1. Unconventional electric machines and drives.
2. Electrical equipment of ships, underwater vehicles and port objects.
3. Power converters and control of electromechanical systems.
4. Special power systems and their components.
5. Electromechatronic systems.
6. EE, electronics and IT in medicine and biology.
7. New electric technologies and materials.
Within the above subject areas the following points will be dealt with:
• methods of design, optimization, simulation and measurements
• experience of design and prospects for the development
• economic, management and educational aspects